Wednesday 15 July 2015

Kids, inc.

"I'd like my color eyes, my wife's hair and standard high income/life satisfaction traits, good looks... I mean attractive, but no need to use any licences or anything."
"Occupation? Any upgrades on predicted demands?"
"Sorry?"
"Well, the standard package is to use current and predicted information to estimate labor market condition at graduation time."
"And the extra?"
"We adjust predictions according to the genetic predispositions of that birth-year. I don't think I need to remind you that as the largest provider, our estimates are by far the most accurate."
"Yeah - ok."
"Great choice. Any upgrades for genetic distance?"
"Sorry?"
"Well, we can let the CPUs run a bit longer and minimise genetic distance. Your child will be more related to you."
"OK."
"Have a think about it"

No comments:

Post a Comment